Monday, February 20, 2012

N to the Y to the C

Currently, I am trying to plan the rest (or at least a few more weeks) of class for journalism 1. Last semester we transitioned very easily into blogging after studying bias, propaganda, credibility and media law.

However, this semester I'm nervous about my journalism classes writing anything on the internet -- way more than last semester. So why not get back into it myself? Get some new ideas that would restrict "inappropriate" content from spewing forth from 17-year-old finger tips. 

First task in getting back into blogging: I remembered I said I would post pictures from my trip to New York this winter and STILL haven't. So here you go, previous journo students!

A fortune I received from Shanghai Inn. 

Looking downtown at the Waldorf-Astoria
(fancy schmancy hotel where I stayed).

Strand. 18 miles of books. Heaven on Broadway St. 

Everyone says NYC is super expensive. However,
you can get a lot of food (like this roll) for cheap
if you eat off the street carts. Sold. I was a sucker
for falafel sandwiches. Yummy.

Washington Square Park. 

On the rocks in Central Park. 

Beautiful garden at Columbia University.

My friend Lindsay (left), who just moved to NYC
in the fall and our friend Emily (center), who was
visiting at the same time. Girl fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment